Programs & Services
- 24 Hour Senior Help Line
- Adult Day Health Care
- APS Service Coordination
- Benefits Assistance – Medicare
- Care Transitions
- Congregate Meals
- DOVES® Program
- Elder Resource Guide
- ElderVention® Program
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Health Promotion
- HIV Care Directions®
- Home-Delivered Meals
- Legal Assistance
- Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Los Ancianos AmeriCorps
- Mosaic® Center
- R&R Respite
- Senior Adult Independent Living (SAIL)
- Speakers Bureau
Join our email list
Two more ways to give back to Area Agency on Aging
AmazonSmile and Fry's Food Stores have a simple and automatic way for you to support the Area Agency on Aging every time you shop with them, at no cost to you!
The Mosaic® Center is located on 1430 E. Indian School Rd. # 110, Phoenix, AZ 85014. The Center houses the Mosaic® Elder Refugee Program and the Native American Senior. The center is open 4 days a week, with Native Americans coming on Monday and Tuesday’s and refugees on Wednesday’s & Thursday’s. Transportation to the center is provided for those who need it, and a nutritious lunch is served.
Refugee Program ~ Wednesdays & Thursdays
Native American ~ Monday & Tuesday
Mosaic® Center ~ Elder Refugee Program
The Mosaic® Elder Refugee Program, through collaboration with other community organizations, provides services and support to elder refugees (60+) living in Maricopa County. The program and our multilingual staff provide outreach services that include:
- Critical needs case management
- Referrals for aging services
- Assistance with benefits and citizenship issues
- English and citizenship for the older learner
- • Pre-Literacy classes
- Housing and home management assistance
- Counseling and crisis intervention
- Coordination of limited transportation services
- Interpretation and translation services
Who is a Refugee?
A refugee is someone who has had to flee their country of origin with a well-founded fear of persecution due to race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group.
How do I know if I need services?
- Are you lonely, isolated and in need of someone to help you identify needs and assist in problem solving?
- Are you in need of social or health services?
- Are you in need of someone to speak on your behalf for problems and service needs?
- Do you want to learn to speak English?
- Are you in need of adequate affordable housing?
- Are you in need of immigration services?
- Would you like to become a citizen of the United States?
Contact Us Today
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, or for more information, call the Senior HELP LINE at 602-264-HELP (4357).
The program is funded in part by the Arizona Department of Economic Security, Refugee Resettlement Program.
Mosaic® Center ~ Native American Senior Center
The Native American Senior Center was developed to enable Native Americans (aged 60+) to connect with other Native Americans in Maricopa County. Currently 12 tribes are represented. The center provides information, education, activities and congregate meals.
For a calendar of events, click here.
Contact Us Today
The Native American Senior center is located at 1430 E. Indian School Rd. # 110, Phoenix, AZ 85014. For more information, contact Katie Stevens at 602-241-4739.